Job description / Role
• Manage the reconciliation of AR, AP and bank ledger.
• Preparation of Monthly and Annual financial report according to the IFRS and meet the timeline of group reporting.
• Formulate and implement policies to continuously enhance governance and control in the area of income record, disbursement, payrolls and cash management.
• Responsibility for GCC country compliance with all tax obligations (VAT returns etc.)
• Ensure compliance with all legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; and assist in tax planning.
• Prepare the Transfer Pricing documentation.
• Coordinate with external auditor for audit report.
• Management of accounting team.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Arabic speaking
• 8 -10 years senior level accountant
• Experience in all Job Description Criteria
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree
• UAE VAT experience
• KSA VAT experience preferable
• Perfect English speaking and writing.
• ACCA certified preferable
About the Company
SHEIN is an international B2C fast fashion e-commerce platform. The company mainly focuses on women's wear, but it also offers men's apparel, children's clothes, accessories, shoes, bags and other fashion items.