Job description / Role
ACCA/CMA Qualified is a MUST
- Well versed and hands on experience of doing product costing.
- Inventory Management and control. Material movement reconciliation with proper accounting of landed cost.
- Well aware of VAT law and should be able to file tax returns
- Finalization of Monthly P&L and balance sheet and Management reporting
- Preparation of cash flow and budget
- LC opening, negotiation with banks for bill discounting, Bank reconciliation
- Interaction with other operational functions and getting the right information related to expense booking and process improvement.
- AR and AP control, reconciliation and management.
- Getting the books audited with complete details.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other certifications obtained: Candidate needs to be qualified ACCA/CMA
University Qualifications: University degree Accountancy or any related field
Nature and length of previous experience: Must be having 5-6 years of experience working in manufacturing company.
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Back in 1980 Jeema began its journey into existence above ground. His Highness Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, showing his renowned foresight, planned with his old friend the late Sultan Al Owais to make the unusually pristine water available to everyone. He decided to build a mineral water plant within the natural scenic natural springs of Jeema Wadi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|