Job description / Role
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Type of role: Permanent, Full Time
• Administers the Accounts Payable section, ensuring all vendor invoices are approved, costed and disbursed on a timely basis according to internal control policies in place (incl. coordination with Purchasing to have accurate PO’s in the system to match the invoice)
• Ensure that all invoices and credit notes bear the correct cost allocation.
• Obtains authorization of all other invoices which do not follow automatic matching process.
• Responsible for entry of source data into general ledger.
• Prepares customer billings and related documentation, and enters sales data onto computerized Sales Ledger (including preparation of Documents (Customer facing, tax etc.)
• Contact for Customers and Suppliers request for information
• Initiate payment approval request
• Handles weekly and monthly expenses.
• Ensuring that they are approved, costed, and entered onto general ledger.
• Process Improvement Initiatives in the area of work
• Processing expense reports and initiate payments
• VAT declarations Intercompany billings in the ERP system
• Revenue calculations for projects on different service lines
• Preparation of documents for Audits Ad hoc task from the Finance Manager KSA or Managers of the SSC
If interested to apply for the above role, Please send your updated CV in MS-word format online.
• Accounts Experience(in years):
• Accounts Payable experience(in years):
• Oracle ERP experience(in years):
• IFRS Experience:
• US GAAP experience:
• Current/Prior work experience with MNCs:
• Current Location:
• Current Visa status:
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary:
• Notice Period:
• Date of Birth:
• Why you for the role?
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Emirates Refreshments Company