Job description / Role
• Creates monthly and year-end financial reports
• Preparing sales reports, purchase reports and other management reports
• Prepare reconciliations like bank, suppliers, customer, related parties etc.
• Preparing schedules for audit and getting the audit done.
• Managing bank and cash and updating bank status on daily basis.
• Managing compliance like VAT compliance.
• Communicate with Manager on work status and client issues that arise
• Processing Letter of Credit (LC)
• Coordinating with the 3rd parties like banks, auditors etc.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Accountant with qualification of ACCA, CA Inter, CA Finalist
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in UAE.
• Age: Maximum 34 years
• Advanced knowledge of Tally, Excel, and VAT
• Commercial & Trade Finance LC etc knowledge is preferable
• UAE Driving license Preferable
• Good Communication Skills, and well presentable
About the Company
Kress Cooper is a key regional player in Tax, Audit and Advisory services. We are identifying and bridging gaps for the smooth operations of the businesses.
Kress Cooper believes, one size does not fit all and we are always tailoring our following services as per our client’s needs.