Job description / Role
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT POSITION
- Consolidation of Group Balance Sheet
- Finalisation of Accounts
- Responsible for tracking collections and payments outstanding
- Responsible for budgeting
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for the organization.
- Supervise and ensure the efficient working of all financial transactions in the organization...
- Monitor the authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Reconciliation of Bank / Debtors / Creditors Accounts.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to the safekeeping of internal expenses in the company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax, and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- Manage and maintain finance-related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Develop and formulate all reports and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of the up-gradation of process development.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong work ethic, self-believer, confident, high levels of communication and organization skills.
AED 8,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: AS PER UAE LAWS
Qualifications for SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CA or MBA Finance preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP & IAS
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
About the Company
A leading group in the UAE.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
The Botanic Atrium
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
Senior Accounts Payable
|Abu Dhabi||7 Sep|