Job description / Role
Our client is a private holding company based in Dubai.
They are currently looking for an experienced Accounting professional to join their team.
Your job will mainly involve handling portfolio assets, commercial and residential real estate, liquid securities and private equity.
You will be responsible for:
• The day-to-day coordination of the portfolio reconciliation, accounting and performance reporting provided by banks and in-house systems.
• Delivering comprehensive portfolio reporting for the various asset classes and work closely with the portfolio manager of the various asset classes in ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly reports at the asset class level is accurate.
• Managing office administration requirements including renewing trade licenses, regulatory portals, KYC requests and adhoc invoice and expense processing.
• Providing support in preparing quarterly asset class performance reports, annual reports, weekly treasury reports, monthly banking, summary and expense reports.
• Conducting on-going diligence for compliance, tax and fee monitoring.
• Assisting in performing financial due diligence on the funds by reviewing the financial statements and quarterly capital account summaries.
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognised University
• 5+ years of professional accounting experience
• Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong organizational and stress management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software (Sage)
• The ability to work with little to no supervision.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical