Job description / Role
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain
- BA in accounting is a must
- MBA, CMA is preferable
- SAP B1 experience is a must
- 3 years experience in accounting
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft Excel
- Dubai Location
- Visa Transferable
- Could work under pressure
About the Company
Inspired by the audience.
We create and produce content that is culturally relevant and appealing.
Established in 2005, Charisma group is the fastest growing format developer and multimedia production house in the Middle East and North Africa.
Our services extend from fully fledged production of original content, to providing comprehensive solutions for media management.
We have an impressive portfolio of TV programs, movies, drama series, video clips, and TVCs, and have now ventured into digital media production via our mobile and internet content offerings.
Our library consists of video content covering hit TV series, acquired international content and original in-house productions.
Our services are paving the way for advances in viewer-controlled content and interactive media.
Our ultimate source of strength lies in our expert understanding of the audience’s needs and preferences.