Job description / Role
• Accounting and bookkeeping activities, accurate and timely execution of daily accounting operations and monthly closing
• Maintaining an orderly filing system
• Preparation of Invoices, Receipts and Payment Vouchers, following up customer payments, aging of outstanding amounts, reconciliations with counterparties
• Dealing with banks, reconciliation of bank accounts, updating accounting records
• Making routine financial reports/summaries on weekly, monthly basis
• Managing expenditures, credit, payrolls and employee settlements
• Dealing with external parties: tax authorities, auditors, etc.
• Process transactions, issue cheques, update budgets, etc.
• Assist with the development and implementation of financial policies, procedures and systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness.
• Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
• Associate degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or similar field (A Bachelor’s degree or a CA (or equivalent) is a plus)
• Minimum 5 years accounting-related experience with accounting software (Sage, Microsoft Dynamics 365)
• Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
• Experience in accounts receivable and payable posting, and analysis
• Knowledge of billing, collection, and reporting activities.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
• Excellent time management and written communication skills
• Accounting knowledge in logistics, trading, and shipping
• Experience of work in the following sectors: chartering, ship management, bunkering and oil trading is an advantage.
About the Company
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company.
A Leading Company In UAE
Right Calibre Executive Search