Job description / Role
• Creates monthly and year-end financial reports
• Preparing sales reports, purchase reports and other management reports
• Prepare reconciliations like bank, suppliers, customer, related parties etc.
• Preparing schedules for audit and getting the audit done.
• Managing bank and cash and updating bank status on daily basis.
• Managing compliance like VAT compliance.
• Communicate with Manager on work status and client issues that arise
• Processing Letter of Credit (LC)
• Coordinating with the 3rd parties like banks, auditors etc.
AED 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: As per UAE Labour Law
• Qualification: ACCA Qualified/ CA inter / finalists Articles completed (mandatory).
• Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in UAE (Mandatory).
• Age: Maximum 25 - 38 years (Mandatory)
• Interview: available for interview in UAE
• Nationality: from the Northside of India to have a diversified team (Mandatory)
• Joining Date: Immediately preferable, or one month's notice
About the Company
Kress Cooper is a key regional player in Tax, Audit and Advisory services. We are identifying and bridging gaps for the smooth operations of the businesses.
Kress Cooper believes, one size does not fit all and we are always tailoring our following services as per our client’s needs.
A Leading Enterprise In The Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Excelsior Group ME