Job description / Role
THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE BUT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO THE BELOW TASKS
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analysing financial information and summarizing financial status.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with VAT tax audits and VAT returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Participate and headline feasibility studies of new investments
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workflow
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accounting software and programs preferably SAP
- Efficiency and accuracy
- Open to changing role dynamics and requirements within the finance sphere
About the Company
AMBU Capital Investments FZE is an investment company specifically to invest own funds / profits in asset classes and sectors that deliver competitive advantages.
AMBU Capital Investments FZE invests funds in high potential commercial assets / enterprises and focusing on sectors where profit margins are high mainly IT Networking / Computer hardware.
Moreover, the company seeks to invest in shares of profitable businesses based on ROI and selling shares with capital gain.