Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large Consulting Company based in Dubai, UAE
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for handling accounts payables and receivables, issuing invoices and updating financial data. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
• Preparing financial analyses and reports.
• Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
• Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
• Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
• Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
• Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
• CMA/CPA qualification
• 6+ years of accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of UAE Tax Laws
• An Arabic speaker is a requirement
• Strong financial analysis skill.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and stress management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.