Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and financial tasks. Read more and apply today!
About the company:
Scancruit is a Scandinavian recruitment agency. We help our clients with recruiting candidates and relocating services worldwide. We also assist those looking for new job opportunities by connecting them with the right company. We do this through our dedicated team of full-time staff in Denmark, Lebanon, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States.
We are changing the recruitment industry and we believe that the right people make the difference between success and failure. We are growing fast and are on a clear path to becoming a market-leading company in the recruitment world.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for our company. The duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. You will also be responsible for completing financial administrative tasks, such as coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities.
To be successful in this role, you should have a pleasant and positive personality. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Ultimately, the duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Implement and adhere to the company’s financial procedures and policies
• Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities, such as bill payment, invoicing, payroll etc.
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field
• Proven work experience in similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
About the Company
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.
Middle East Executive