Job description / Role
• Month-End/Year-End Closing (MEC/YEC) and Post-Closing Activities
• Monthly MIS preparation
• Balance Sheet Substantiation
• Assist Finance Manager in responding to audits and enquires from Tax Authorities
• Create, automate and improve templates to capture information to be used in reporting for existing filing requirements and be able to set up new templates for new filing obligations.
• Evaluate tax regulations and map the transactions to ensure compliance.
• Preparation, coordination and review of information for income tax, withholding tax and transfer pricing filings for the group’s companies and branches in the Middle East.
• Liaising with business partners to keep them informed of tax issues and legislative changes.
• Review the tax implications of transactions at transaction level.
• Draft SOPs across all relevant tax operational processes
• Ensure appropriate tax documentation is retained for compliance with local Tax Regulations
University Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Other certifications obtained: Certified Management Accountant
Nature and length of previous experience: 03 – 04 years
Specialist knowledge: You must hold a professional degree in Accountancy or equivalent, preferably a Chartered Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant. Experience in Microsoft office and advance excel, as well as familiarization with Tax and Audit, financial statements preparation and reconciliation. Experience in Financial Statement Audits / Internal Audits / Tax Audits of large entities is an added advantage.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Hard working
• Team Player
• Fast Learner
• ERP competent
• Awareness of IMS policy
• Awareness of safety and health risks and controls for risk reduction related to area of work
• Awareness of environment aspect and impact and controls related to impact reduction related to area of work
• Awareness of IMS procedures related to their area of work
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
New East has been serving automotive businesses since 1992. We are the largest importer & distributors of aftermarket automotive parts in United Arab Emirates. We are a proud member of Auto Parts Member Group (APMG) an industry-recognized organization that certifies and aims to create a support community for all Auto Parts Merchants in Dubai.
People are at the heart of everything we do at New East. We continually invest in our highly skilled team,to ensure we progressively advance our organization and meet the future needs of the automotive aftermarket.
Being the best in our field is the trademark of our company. We consistently strive to achieve zero lost sales and zero late deliveries for each and every customer.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
TGC Middle East