Job description / Role
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditures.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Proven experience as a senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Experience in both trading and contracting
• Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|