Job description / Role
The role involve providing a variety of accounting outsourcing and accounting review, VAT and corporate tax advisory and compliance services to clients.
• Perform monthly and regular reconciliations.
• Prepare technical VAT documents.
• Provide VAT consultancy services including Outputs and Inputs Tax reviews and compliance.
• Worked with Corporate Tax clients operating in UAE.
• Knowledge of the BEPS initiatives and the latest UAE/international tax developments will be an advantage.
• Understanding of the Corporate Tax rules in UAE.
• Run the accounts receivable function including creating and distributing invoices.
• Oversee daily finances of the company across all areas and own the P&L
• Prepare, send and store invoices.
• Update accounting databases and spreadsheets.
• Assess and refine budgeting process and create appropriate monthly budget reports.
• Ensure correct recording of all transactions.
• Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
• Updating management on any financial discrepancies.
• Manage and track budget and accounting information.
• Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
• Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in quality of accounting and provide operational support.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a large accounting firm as accountant.
• ACA, ACCA, CTA, ADIT, CPA, CMA or equivalent professional qualification along with basic graduation in accounting.
• Knowledge of accounting, UAE VAT, Corporate Tax, ESR, Transfer Pricing. (BEPS 2.0 and CbCR is an advantage).
• Accounting software working knowledge and experience.
• Basic knowledge of transfer pricing concepts and associated service offerings.
• Intermediate knowledge of legal / regulatory requirements in the UAE such as licensing requirements, permissible operations in the free zones.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
TGC Middle East
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors