Job description / Role
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
• Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Plan, assign and review staff’s work.
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
• Liaise with our Financial Manager and Accounting Manager to improve financial procedures
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Awareness of business trends.
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Microsoft Dynamics.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.
TGC Middle East
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
RTC-1 Employment Services
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE