Job description / Role
Description of the role:
• Post all types of customer receipts related to accounts receivables (Franchise stores, distributors, dealers, bill payment partners (exchange house) etc), credit/debit notes and apply them to corresponding invoices in Account Receivables Module
• Raising tax invoices in Oracle ERP to other customers.
• Create and communicate the customer transactions in pdf format (invoices, Debit, Credit Memos, Commission and statement of accounts) as per agreed SLA
• Provide updated statements of accounts to Partners and Customers as per the agreed SLA's/timeframes.
• Perform reconciliation and resolve all un-applied receipts. Unapplied receipts aging should be maintained within the agreed aging bucket.
• Maintaining up-to date reconciliation/explanations of allocated accounts from manager i.e shop/franchisee reconciliations etc
• Review of agreements/contracts with new partners/customers from finance/receivable side perspective.
• Providing information to external/internal/state auditors as and when required, on timely basis
• Timely closing of month end allocated tasks as per approved SLA/Timeframe (monthly closing entries etc).
• Completion of any other request from Line Manager
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television. Businesses: Focusing on small to very large corporations and government agencies by offering integrated fixed and mobile business solutions including voice, data, content and applications as well as professional services.
Carriers: Focusing on providing carrier, international data networks and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.