Job description / Role
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
• Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintaining day-to-day Accounts, prepare receipts, payments and journal vouchers.
• Banking Transactions, Bank Reconciliation and Payable accounts reconciliations.
• Effective cash flow management, budgeting & analysis'
• Maintaining petty cash transaction and statement.
• Responsibility for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transaction processing.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports for the management'
• Assisting Team Leader and Finance Manager in finalization of accounts.
• Liaising with the banks on daily deposits.
• Process payments and invoices in accordance with UAE VAT laws and assist with VAT return filing.
• Being a Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant or having an equivalent professional qualification is desired.
• Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance.
• 3 to 5 years work experience in a similar role in the UAE.
• Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience.
• Knowledge of UAE VAT laws and requirements.
• Currently based in UAE
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
TGC Middle East
A Leading Group In UAE
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Emirates Refreshments Company
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE