Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a Global multinational equipment manufacturing company from the US supplying, installing, commissioning and maintaining their products to all industries including oil & gas production and processing, refineries, chemical and other processing plants, mills, and municipal steam and waste facilities we are recruiting an experienced Senior Accountant for their Abu Dhabi branch.
• A formal qualification such as CA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA would be welcomed
• Project experience would be a plus, as would some experience working for an Audit company like Big 4
• If you have experience dealing with UK, Europe, and / or the US it would be very beneficial
• Strong booking keeping background
• Sales and Purchase ledger input
• Working on Oracle or similar ERP
• US GAAP, SOX or IFRS experience is required
All of the above should be mentioned on the cv if you have the experience.
• Candidates coming from an engineering or manufacturing industry would be most suited
• Please also mention which ERP you have experience working on.
• This company is using Oracle so if you have experience on Oracle it will be an added advantage.
• This needs to be clearly stated on the cv.
• Also mention which industries you have worked in such as Oil and gas or manufacturing for example
• The successful candidate will be a degree educated Accountant currently working as a senior accountant
• You should be full or part qualified CA, ACCA, or CIMA. CPA
• Ideally you will have worked to IFRS or GAAP, and this should be mentioned on the cv.
• If you have worked with UK or US taxation it will be very beneficial.
• All this needs to be mentioned on the cv.
• The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT.
Please also put 1 - 3 lines underneath each company you have worked for explaining who they are and what they do.
If you have the above experience please send your cv, detailing your current salary and full package and your notice period.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
National Power Construction Corporation Limited