Job description / Role
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Responsible for ensuring that payroll processed and booked efficiently across all entities, working closely with the Finance Managers and HR Operations team.
• Solely responsible for book keeping of around 15 smaller group companies.
• Maintaining Day to Day Accounts, prepare receipts, payments and journal vouchers.
• Banking Transactions, Bank Reconciliation and Payable accounts reconciliations.
• Effective cash flow management, Budgeting & Analysis.
• Maintaining petty cash transaction and statement.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports for the management, if needed (for up to 3 companies)
• Preparing payment for suppliers and aging analysis of debtors.
• Finalization of accounts monthly
• Handle internal and external audit work support to solve the queries and providing necessary document.
• To interact with clients, handling their queries & issues.
• Book Keeping.
• Preparing and filing VAT returns, if needed
• Responsible for monthly payroll processing across the group.
• Ensuring the most efficient payroll process within the Group Finance function.
• Interacting with Entity Finance Managers to ensure smooth delivery of payroll inputs.
• Liaising closely with the HR Operations team to ensure successful reconciliation and processing of payroll to monthly deadlines.
• Compile payroll reports for multiple entities and share it with the management/board
• Posting payroll related entries in the books
• Raising payroll related invoices between entities
• Initiate bank transfers and WPS
• A university graduate in Finance and Accounting
• ACCA/ CA will be an added advantage
• 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
• Have knowledge of Accounts Payable and Receivable (TBC)
• Proficient in VAT and Tax Computations an added advantage (TBC)
• Proficient in English
• Good customer focus
• Sharp attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous and diligent attributes
• Self-starter, independent team player
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Right Calibre Executive Search