Job description / Role
Senior Accountant with experience in both receivable and payable accounts.
- To prepare monthly closure in SAP
- To prepare year end official financial statement and to assist auditors during financial audit
- To perform accounts receivable duties like billing, collection and other A/R activities including to monitor and to solicitation customers for non payments or delayed payments and other irregularities and to prepare periodically A/R reports
- To ensure payments received and check deposits are timely recorded and properly coded
- Book keeping / Journal Entry preparation
- To prepare and to maintain records of all finance documentation with appropriate support materials including audit, tax, VAT, legal and official Documents.
- To review and Process Credit Card Expense and Travel Expense Reports for accuracy and completeness and through paper submission;
- To maintain the General Ledger journals including cash receipts and cash disbursements, ensuring accuracy and respect of the Group’s policies.
- To Carry out accounts payable responsibilities like to review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- To reconcile vendor statements and correct discrepancies and respond to all vendors inquiries
- To support day-to-day operations relating to Banking activities, fund transfers and payments to vendors
- To prepare bank reconciliations
- To manage company payroll, ensure employees payroll is verified for accuracy and properly processed
- To support the general manager and the Italian financial controller to prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting and budgeting reports
- To support Italian HQ for any request of data or analysis
About the Company
Longarone, 14 January 2016 - De Rigo Vision S.p.A., a world leader in the eyewear business, successfully pursues its direct control over distribution in key markets by opening two new branches in the United Arab Emirates and in Germany.
The Italian Group strengthens its presence in the Middle East with its new company De Rigo Vision Middle East, with offices in Dubai, which is the result of the agreement with two long-time retailers in the region - Yateem Optical Group and Hassan Group - whose wholesale business will converge into the Newco. The De Rigo Vision partners control a distribution network of some 150 optical stores which, together with a thousand independent stores already served, will enable them to increase the visibility of De Rigo brands in the Gulf. The Newco De Rigo Vision Middle East will manage the marketing of the Group’s Optical and Sun collections in: the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, as well as Iraq, Jordan and Syria.
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|