Job description / Role
• On behalf of our client, a well-reputed retail and hospitality brand, we are seeking a Senior Accountant - Treasury.
• The Senior Accountant will perform accounting and analysis functions, financial statement preparation, investment and endowment accounting, surveys, budgeting, forecasting, and financial audits related to investments, fringe benefits, and other areas as assigned.
The job holder is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
• Prepare the accounting and financial reporting required.
• Assist with the administration, preparation and analysis of interim and year-end Work papers.
• Prepare schedules for the monthly financial statements and the annual audit.
• Monitor Cash Balances: monitor daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed to cover losses and payments.
• Check Invoices: verify that invoices have been paid.
• Verify Paperwork: verify accounts receivable paperwork to balance accounts and ensure that all figures match payment information.
• Gather Year-End Information: gather and compile all year-end financial data to audit figures and determine various financial trends.
• Prepare Forecasts: design forecasts predicting the company’s financial future and current financial trends.
• Write Financial Data Reports: write regular reports based on financial data showing incoming and outgoing figures, as well as other relevant information.
• Perform monthly account balance reconciliations.
• Analyze balance sheet and income statement account fluctuations, locate and resolve discrepancies
• Cash and debt management support, including cash position reporting
• Assist with bank relationship management, including opening or modifying bank accounts and banking services
• Maintaining and reporting on group company facilities.
• Process documentation ownership create treasury/cash management documentation and update periodically; ensure appropriate controls are in place.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, statistics, business administration, or a related.
• Must have 5 to 7 years treasury experience with banking background being a plus.
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office, especially excel plus Microsoft Dynamics (AX12 experience)
• Requires good commercial awareness, strong analytical and communication skills.
• Must be able to make decision and able to solve problems
• Must be passionate and pro-active
• Able to work under their own initiative and manage and prioritize workload
• Able to handle pressure and meet timelines
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.