Job description / Role
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Handling Account Receivables & Account Payable.
• Responsible of filing VAT returns and maintains the documents accordingly.
• Performs any other functions related to the job scope, which the management deem necessary, as designated.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (and/or Other Attributes):
• Graduate / Post Graduate in Commerce + Qualified C.A. / I.C.W.A.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a reputed Company in UAE in Accounts Department.
• Knowledge of MS Excel is Must.
• Must have knowledge of UAE VAT law.
• Must have worked in ERP environment.
Special Requirement/s (If any):
• Open to all Nationalities
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|
TGC Middle East
Emirates Refreshments Company