Job description / Role
We are looking Passionate Senior Male Asian Accountant who has good communication skills, has 10 years working experience as Accounting to Work in our Prestigious Company in Dubai. Ensure integrity of accounting function by recording, verifying and consolidating cash transactions and maintain all the Bank & Cash functions on day to day basis, Make sure all invoices are timely booked & vendor reconciliations are performed.
• Collect all invoices, check to Quotations &/or contracts, verify approval process prior and book invoices in the system.
• Allocate cost to the relevant Sales orders/cost centers and analysis cost of all orders executed in the month and generate system reports.
• Complete monthly vendor reconciliation timely.
• Prepare bank balances report daily.
• Carry out bank reconciliations regularly and book transaction.
• Organize and arrange payments vendors in line with the terms of payment.
• Books and Pay internal staff by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Maintains historical records in hard and soft files in an orderly manner.
• Prepare monthly VAT on paid/book on paid invoices.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Check all inter-company Transaction and make sure all intercompany are completed timely. .
• Communicate with banks and coordinate with Accounting team.
• Strong knowledge of Ms. Dynamics BC
• Systematic, organize and attention to detail
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Experienced with GCC VAT regulations
• Minimum 5 years experience in commercial organization.
• A relevant bachelor’s degree, ideally CA inter
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.
A Leading Group In The UAE
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
|Abu Dhabi||7 Sep|
Accounting Officer / Accountant