Job description / Role
The Job holder will be responsible for providing GR related services for Abu Dhabi region. First point of contact for all government authorities in Abu Dhabi for approvals and renewals. Coordinate various departmental activities for support functions and Business units.
• Handling and managing all documentation related to Municipality, Economic Development Department and Chamber of Commerce, this includes handling CBD licenses issuance and renewals, arranging for CBD Sign Boards in liaison with CBD H.O. Following up on approvals and ensuring to avoid penalties
• Follow up with authorities and secure required licensing, electricity, water and telephone connections and fit out work permits for branches
• Responsible for any call from Abu Dhabi Police General Head Quarters for any mishap/investigation requirement of Police regarding Branch operations and security systems
• Arranging for the required documentation for all mortgages (Lands, Properties, Shares), being Bank's representative
• Coordinating with Engineering regarding security alarm and maintenance matters
• Management of external and internal office post mail
• Ensure timely completion of visa process for staff & family and update HRMS system accordingly. Follow up on visa process with government relations and Immigration
• Resolve issues related to visa administration and adhere to SLA's. Compliance to visa process related SLA's
• Open and follow up on legal police, fraud cases and Ministry of Labour cases
• High School, graduate is preferable
• 2 to 3 years of experience in similar role
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.