Job description / Role
Currently seeking a Senior Administrative Officer for a fantastic academic institution in Dubai.
Reporting to the Administrative and Finance Office this position will provide senior level administrative support to the Chief Administration and Finance Office. You will ensure effective organization, coordination and facilitation of work process and protocols of the CAFO office.
* Schedule and attend meetings required by the CAFO, taking minutes and suggesting agenda items.
* Coordinate approvals related to minutes
* Maintain the CAFO schedule by diary management, arranging meetings and travel arrangements if required
* Coordinate office management activities
* Draft/Prepare correspondences to different external and government entities
* Review policies and procedures of all areas reporting to the CAFO
* Work closely with multiple divisions in the business such as HR, Development, Procurement, Finance and IT
* Monitor and track the budget report monthly
* Organize work by reading and routing correspondence both in Arabic and English
* UAE National with a Family Book and minimum GPA 2.5
* Experience as an Administrative officer for a large organization
* Bachelors Degree
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Irwin & Dow
Petrochem Middle East
Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Hr/Admin Assistant for a Leading Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE