Job description / Role
Mubadala is a global investment company with a mandate to generate sustainable financial returns to the Government of Abu Dhabi for the long-term.
We actively invest across a variety of geographies, asset classes and sectors that build on our competitive advantages of talent, financial strength, portfolio diversity and global relationships to enhance lasting value at home and overseas.
We are a responsible corporate citizen motivating our businesses to have a positive impact on the communities where they operate.
About Ethics and Compliance
Mubadala's Ethics & Compliance division is responsible for developing and managing the Ethics & Compliance program across the Mubadala Group and to promote a culture of professionalism and integrity. The Office reports to the Audit, Risk & Compliance Committee of the Board of Directors.
We are responsible for establishing a framework for educating, enabling, and empowering adherence to the Group Code of Conduct, Group Compliance Policies, and applicable laws and regulations, while seeking to prevent unlawful or unethical business conduct and administering mechanisms to hold accountable those who engage in unlawful or unethical business conduct and non-compliant practices.
To ensure the effective organization and administration of the Ethics & Compliance team, ensuring that agenda of its senior members are focused on business priorities and that they are enabled to meet all their commitments.
- Be the Ambassador for the Ethics & Compliance Team ensuring that all requests, instructions are received and acted on in a professional manner ensuring good experience for all parties.
- Ensure proactive follow up on all agreed actions for the Ethics & Compliance department.
- Support senior members in being properly prepared for meetings with the information they require.
- Regular Administration will include: Diary and Calendar Management, Travel Booking, Basic Administration of Mubadala and External systems and process. Internal and external communication, translation and letters to external parties.
- Support the team in managing events including liaison and logistics management.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in office administration in a professional working environment.
- Proven ability to deal with diverse and frequently changing business agendas ensuring the priorities are achieved.
- Strong planning, organizing skills, with good attention to detail.
About the Company
Our formation and identity as a company are inextricably linked to the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan – who imagined a prosperous future for his people, and then brought them together as a nation to achieve it.
Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.