Job description / Role
The role will be to advise the board on real estate financing whilst keeping track of real estate trends and impact to the regional economy.
Our client is in the government sector.
* Study and evaluate the criteria and methodologies of real estate finance in the Emirate
* Prepare studies and benchmarking comparisons of the best global practices in mortgage finance and mortgage
* Reviewing policies and legislation related to real estate finance
* Provide proposals and recommendations to strengthen and empower the finance and mortgage sector in the Emirate.
* Analysis of the contribution of the real estate sector in the economy of the Emirate
* Manages all assigned trust owned real estate assets, which may include very complex residential, rental, commercial, farmland and timber properties as well as oil, gas and mineral interests. Responsible for identifying, mitigating and escalating risk while acquiring, preserving and managing these properties.
* Complies with the banks policies and procedures for consistent management of real estate activities in alignment with the banks fiduciary policies and procedures, to include such activities as: real estate purchases, sales, leases, negotiations, general property management, safekeeping, disposition/productivity analysis, bill payments, tax and insurance enforcement
* Responsible for assessing risk and making recommendations to accept, retain or sell assets. Conducts annual reviews. Presents recommendations to the Executive Director of real estate sector, according to committee guidelines.
* Oversees all activities necessary and determines if capital improvements are necessary. Assesses risk of transaction. Presents recommendations to the Executive Director of real estate sector.
* Proactively provide financing and investment advice to members and recommend personalized solutions
* Hold advice-based investing conversations for mutual fund solutions based on members' needs and refer members to other specialists where applicable.
* Build strong relationships with our front-line staff to provide mentorship that supports and encourages advice conversations with members and referrals to the Advisor team.
* Knowledge of property and laws relevant to buying, selling, leasing, and developing a property
* Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning
* A stable high profile role with a competitive salary
* Candidates will be qualified to a masters level and come from a banking background specialising within the real estate sector.
* Experience of working with the board with strong stakeholder management experience and a strong track record of advising on the financing on large scale complex real estate development projects.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Quest Search & Selection
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||25 Sep|
Ziad Galadari Group
Finance & Operations Manager - Manufacturing Industry