Job description / Role
We are working with a large and trusted E-commerce & Retail company in the Middle East, looking for an Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their team. They are seeking for someone with experience in executing and developing digital and affiliate programs in the GCC region and has strong regional affiliate networks.
As a Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager you will:
- Plan, develop, and implement digital marketing strategies and programs that recruit / support new affiliates
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to roll out different web and app marketing initiatives
- Review performance of affiliate programs and identify opportunities for growth
- Perform market research on new affiliate partners and review affiliate contracts
- Maintain and manage vendor relationships
- Generate relevant campaign and analytics reports
- Keep abreast with latest affiliate marketing trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or similar
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Background in the e-commerce / retail environment
- Excellent analytical, data manipulation, and reporting skills
- Can excel in a multi-project, fast-paced environment
- Confident, with strong interpersonal, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic proficiency an advantage
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company is willing to provide an attractive salary, plus great benefits.
If you think that you have what it takes to take on a new challenge, then apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of Marketing
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Digital Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection