Job description / Role
- Conduct complex data analysis and provide insights to support business decision making.
- Present analyzed results / findings on the modern chart / slide methods (infographic presentation).
- Develop and maintain analytical models and tools to support business needs.
- Propose improvements on the current processes to enhance the overall efficiency and process performance.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity, and maintain data security and privacy.
- Liaison with IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system digitalization, modifications, enhancement and implementations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in data modelling and database design.
- Experience in data visualization and reporting.
- Min. 5 years of experience, preferably in OIL and GAS projects.
About the Company
Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East (BDBME) is part of Bilfinger SE - Piping Systems Division, with a presence in the Gulf since 1968. The company delivers technology, know-how and products for oil & gas, power and desalination clients in the Gulf region.
The name "Deutsche Babcock" is well known by the power and desalination industry in the region. Formerly the company was also known as "Deutsche Babcock Energie und Umwelttechnik".
The company’s provides engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) services for turnkey projects, plant rehabilitation and new build as well as efficiency enhancement & lifecycle service solutions. Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East has currently about 1,500 employees.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Analyst / Junior Associate
Financial Planning & Analyst Manager
Avyanco Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Senior Business Analyst