Senior Analyst - Corporate Strategy (UAE National)
Job description / Role
As a Senior Analyst within the team, you would be working with multiple senior governmental stakeholders, and would be responsible for promoting the services and strategic projects within your entity.
A top-tier local government entity in Abu Dhabi.
* Lead meetings with stakeholders to promote services and strategic projects.
* Coordinate and collaborate with multiple government entities.
* Understand the government mandate and link requirements from multiple government entities.
* Opportunity to work within a top tier-local government entity.
* Continued professional and personal development opportunities.
* Strong understanding of Abu Dhabi Government set-up.
* Experience managing multiple governmental stakeholders.
* Strategic Mindset.
* Excellent Communication Skills.
* 3 to 5 years of experience within corporate strategy, corporate planning, business excellence or strategic planning.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.