Job description / Role
As a Senior Analyst, you will be part of the high-impact, CX team of Talabat. You will be required to run complex analyses, deep-dives and share insights across all touch points in the experience pre-order, post-order and post-outreach.
As a strategic partner to the different functions across the organization, CX supports the teams in optimizing their operations. For that, we need someone who can look at the big picture, asks questions, drives insights, and solve problems that range from identifying product opportunities to understanding users’ behavior via data. You have a strong understanding of the operations and you easily comb through large data sets to find actionable insights to drive business goals.
In this role, you will be an integral part of our consumer experience team, which acts as an internal consultant to the central and regional teams. Ultimately, we are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive and who can achieve ambitious goals in a fast-paced environment.
• Actively contribute to the data-driven environment of Talabat Product team with best practices, methodology and data visibility.
• Develop in-depth analytical understanding for what drives growth for the product and how it can be improved.
• Leverage insights from analytics data by providing analyses, reports and dashboards for CX initiatives.
• You have a degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or a similar quantitative discipline.
• You have more than 2 years of experience specifically in the Analytics field, preferably in tech.
• BigQuery; alternatively, strong SQL knowledge.
• R or Python combined with good mathematical and statistics foundations.
• Experience with A/B test tools and technique is a big plus.
• You have experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data studio, Tableau or any similar tool.
• You are structured, analytical, detail oriented and precise.
• You have strong critical thinking and an affinity for numbers.
• You work independently, as well as part of a team.
• You are able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at the same time and work towards tight deadlines.
• You have a willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills, both technical and nontechnical, to create & deliver the best solutions.
• You communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
About the Company
Talabat is a pioneer of the online food, grocery and all your daily needs ordering in the Middle East. Housing a wide variety of cuisines from international and local restaurants, Talabat is the go-to destination for food. No matter what cuisine or restaurant you are craving, find it on Talabat in Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, UAE, Oman and Jordan.
What we do We make ordering food & groceries fast and easy. Customer convenience is our top priority and our operations run 24/7 to ensure your experience is both convenient and hassle-free. Browse easily through our enormous inventory of restaurant menus on the web or on the app, and order with just a few clicks or taps.
Start your experience Choose your preferred cuisine, confirm your meal with a click, pay instantly and get your favorite dish hot and fresh in no time, delivered right to your doorstep. You can pay securely online using your debit/ credit card or with cash on delivery. Enjoy your delicious, mouth-watering meal on time, every-time!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Intelligence Analyst