Job description / Role
• Performing market and financial analysis
• Evaluating potential acquisitions and creating complex financial models (LBO, DCF, etc.)
• Conducting due diligence support for potential investments
• Preparing investment memoranda
• Making recommendations on a pro-active basis
• Updating Group’s medium term business plan and preparing quarterly business updates to key stakeholders and investors
• Prepare extensive financial models, projections, valuations, returns, sensitivities, etc.
• Support senior team members in their interaction with key stakeholders including banks, rating agencies and investors
• Coordinate between all external and internal stakeholders on areas relating to financings, and acquisitions
• Bachelor / Master’s degree from top tier universities
• Minimum of 3 to 6 years of experience in banking, consulting, or a big 4 firm
• Candidates must possess strong financial acumen with fluency in valuation and modelling
• Candidates are expected to be analytical, detail oriented, proactive, and self-motivated
• Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional proficiency of Excel and PowerPoint is required
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with competing priorities
• Ability to work well on a team as well as to be a self-starter
Start date: immediate
About the Company
Zakher Marine International provides services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industries and Offshore Marine Construction Companies and is clearly focused on client satisfaction and retention.
The Company was established in Abu Dhabi in 1984 where the Head Office remains, a branch office was established in Alexandria, Egypt in 2000.
In the past ten years the ZMI has achieved remarkable growth, built new vessel’s to meet the high standards and requirements of local and international clients. ZMI currently operate over 50 offshore support vessels.
The Management of Zakher Marine is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for our employees and client personnel based on board our vessels. Our aim is to sustain safe, environmentally friendly operating practices that comply with applicable national and international codes and regulations, relevant standards, guidelines and client requirements.
Irwin & Dow
Black Pearl Consult
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Sr. Financial Accounting Officer
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Sep|