Job description / Role
Senior Analyst - Terminals
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you’ll deliver
• You will be responsible for Providing analytical and modelling support for terminal related capacity analysis and planning processes (including landside and airside areas) at Dubai International and Al Maktoum International airports.
• Analyze terminal capacity for various airport processes, general circulation, passenger populations and all other passenger movement related activities at both airports.
• Develop facility requirements that are aligned with forecast traffic growth and target service levels.
• Support the Terminal Capacity team to proactively promote the development of these facilities with the relevant delivery teams in a structured and timely manner to ensure that capacity is provided ahead of time to continue the growth of the Dubai aviation sector.
What you'll bring
• Shall be educated to degree level in a numerical subject.
• 4-6 years of experience in a quantitative analysis or operational research role, preferable in a strategic or planning environment in an Airport or transport related organization.
• At least 2 years’ experience in developing and using simulation models (e.g. CAST or transport planning type simulation tool).
• Understanding of issues related to working in a regulated industry.
• Proven ability to communicate data and information in a manner that is readily understood by a wide audience of varied experience.
• Influencing skills to not only present findings but influence timely implementation.
• Comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data.
• Proficiency to an advanced level with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
• Knowledge of statistical tools, as well programming languages such as Java and VBA.
• Developmental training is required in any area for professional development and/or mandatory purposes.
• Proven project management skills.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
Primary Location: Dubai International (DXB)
Job Type: Full-time, Day Job
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.