Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
In this role, you will
As a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, you will be capable of executing log and trend analysis, developing timelines, and coordinating and synchronizing threat information between various analysts and entities. You will conduct research and analysis, and will collaborate to author various analytic documents, identifying findings and presenting hypotheses and intelligence gaps and recommendations. The analyst will also review weekly, monthly and on demand reports enabling discussions relating to our mission. Collection, analysis and distribution of threat intelligence from multiple sources
- Manage threat intelligence platforms and monitor feed sources for efficacy
- Collection, analysis and distribution of threat intelligence from multiple sources
- Preparation of intelligence products, including high-quality papers, assessments, briefings, recommendations, and findings.
- Develop, manage, optimize and continuously improve processes to enhance the overall cyber threat intelligence function
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal, facilitation & communication skills.
- Hunting and discovering previously unidentified/unknown and emerging threats and understand new adversary TTPs
To bring your dream to life, you'll need
- Previous experience as Threat Researcher, Hunter and/or Intelligence Analyst
- Experience in Incident Response, Event Management, Network Forensics, Signature Creation, Log Analysis & Collection
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of cyber-attack vectors, detection techniques, malware analysis, cybercrime networks and methodologies
- In-depth understanding of technical details related to common TTPs employed by threat actors, responsible groups (APTs), motivations and techniques
- Strong working understanding of threat intel platforms
- Experience working in large scale security operations especially large corporations, military or government organizations
- Experience with using threat intelligence analytics software
- Experience with integrating intelligence into security stacks thru YARA, STIX or OpenIOCs.
- 7+ years' experience working in a cyber threat analyst or cyber threat intelligence job function.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true. At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Senior Associate - Risk Assessment
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Search Heads Middle East
Quest Search & Selection
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|