Job description / Role
Sr. Analyst (UAE Nationals) - OT Security Risk Management
• Plan, executive and lead ongoing operational (routine) security risk assessments for managed OT environments in order to maintain compliance with applicable policies and standards.
• Provide escalated support for incident analysis and management requests from OT Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC).
• Undertake remediation activities providing targeted solutions to mitigate security risks to support implementation of OT security strategy and established controls requirements.
• Lead technical security vulnerability assessments and related system inspections, as required. Lead evaluation of OT systems involving software, hardware, and configuration data and propose changes to ensure assessed security posture is in compliance with OT security policies and standards.
• Provide technical input and support for escalated incidents from OT CSOC. Accountable for maintaining situational awareness of security vulnerabilities and or/ risks relating to all managed OT environments, developing and implementing risk mitigation plans in alignment with overall security strategy and architecture.
• Maintain technical vulnerability risk register and effectively communicate appropriate technical information with relevant stakeholders.
• Implement pragmatic corrective actions as part of technical assessment outcomes to support closure of identified gaps and support continual improvement process.
• Continuously innovate and fulfill the requirements of driving the Corporate Excellence. Facilitate, transfer and share knowledge with colleagues and subordinates in order to support Corporate Excellence.
AED 29,975 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Security or equivalent (Minimum 3 years’ experience) / Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Security or equivalent (Minimum 4 years’ experience).
• Demonstrable experience with assessing and implementing technical controls covering leading threat intelligence management frameworks, protocols (TAXII/STIX, etc.), SIEM, etc.
• Security Certification, e.g. CISSP, CISM, GICSP and ISO/IEC standards e.g. ISO27001; Proven expertise in Information Security Analysis & Forensics (SANS certification preferred)
• Good understanding and experience with Networking, TCP/IP, firewall and IPS configuration, and Windows servers; Proven ability to manage and support crisis situations
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.