Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organization of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
DarkMatter is developing a suite of communication applications covering encrypted voice, instant messaging, email and other in-transit data.
The successful Senior Android Engineer will be responsible for software design, implementation, testing, debugging, and deployment of security-focused products and services.
As a Senior Android Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain Android applications
- Produce architecture, design and implementation that is secure, reliable, robust, modular, maintainable, scalable and efficient
- Adapt quickly to different technologies and platforms
- Consistently deliver on commitments on time
- Research emerging trends and recommend new software technologies for adoption
- Interest in learning about security and cryptography
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of Android development experience using Android Studio and Java
- Experience with multithreaded applications
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Integrating native libraries into Android applications
- Demonstrated ability to implement complex algorithms
- Strong knowledge of data structures, concurrency, modern design patterns, object-oriented software engineering best practices
- Familiarity with development and configuration tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Android Developer (eCommerce Platform)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Oct|
Mobile Developer (Native Apps / FinTech)
System Integration Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||16 Oct|
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|
Senior Software Developer (FinTech)