Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a software IT company based in Dubai who specialize in innovative digital solutions. We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join their team to deliver high quality code, whilst leading all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
Main tasks include:
* Implement the front-end logic that defines the behaviour of the visual elements of the application.
* Meeting and handling issues of the architecture considering the full specifics of its implementation starting from the very beginning
* Collaborate along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
* Share information with and learn from other engineers and help drive continuous improvement of our platform, without losing focus on the flow that generates customer value.
* Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve the product quality.
* Contribute to your team's success through consistent, high-quality code and have an appetite for learning new things.
* Software engineering background
* 3+ years of experience in frontend application development
* Experience in responsive design and pixel-perfect development
* Working knowledge of English
* Ability to work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency
* Prior experience with blockchain products development
* Interest in the blockchain technologies
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.