Job description / Role
Engage Selection are currently working with a leading Architecture and Design Organisation based in the UAE that are looking to recruit a Senior Architect. The Senior Architect is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and documenting the design of a project.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Knowledge of updated authority regulations and relevant standards and codes in UAE and or internationally
• Up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
• Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
• Supervision of design team, necessary review Also corrections and guidelines.
• Capable of developing plans and colored layouts with furniture.
• Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
• Strong sense of concept design and competitive winning work with a proven track record of major project delivery [in the form of a portfolio].
• Interpreting clients requirements and transforming that to design concept from scratch
• A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
• Professionally accredited degree in Architecture or equivalent.
• 7 + years of experience.
• Demonstrate Freehand sketching capability.
• Sketch up modeling, 3D max, Photoshop and CAD capabilities are a must.
• InDesign and Revit is an added value.
• Ability to produce concept designs at a level that would be perceived externally as excellent whilst adhering to the client s and Head of department directives.
• Can receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally.
• Provide a balanced approach and good judgment.
• And have the ability to scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions.
• Strong presentation skills.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.