Job description / Role
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Architect.
- Developing architecture in line with client's needs
- Controlling projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Compile project specifications
- Providing the conceptual design of Architectural drawings or Interior fit out design as per the client requirements by the use of architectural application
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and capable of running with a project from initial concept to completion.
- Performs general architectural works including architectural design, site visits and inspections and prepares related reports.
- Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, models and mood boards
- Must be able to work with speed and meet deadlines
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of running with a project from initial concept to completion
- English Language mandatory
- AUTO CAD
- Experience of at least 7 years
- Very Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication skills.
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Head of Design
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Senior Project Coordinator (Fit-Out)
Techanical Interior Architect - Retail