Job description / Role
We are searching for an experienced senior architect to oversee the company's new construction projects. As the senior architect, you will mentor other Architects, interpret client briefs, communicate drawings, and review contracts and designs. You should have strong leadership skills, extensive knowledge of CAD software, and the ability to display extensive interpersonal skills and the ability to relay important information. The candidate must be able to take on board feedback and embrace new learning opportunities.
• Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans.
• Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
• Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
• Performing excellent rendering of high quality
• Monitoring work of other Architects and making recommendations and schedules as required.
• Providing guidance to subcontractors and assisting in interpreting design specifications.
• Liaising with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are met.
• Ensuring the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
• Acting as a mentor to assist Architects to fine-tune their design skills and improve industry knowledge.
• Networking and consulting with industry professionals.
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, design, or similar.
• MA Degree in architecture or design preferable.
• Attractive portfolio displaying 5-10 years of work experience as an Architect.
• Extensive rendering skills
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Brilliant interpersonal and networking skills.
• Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
• In-depth understanding of CAD and AutoCAD software.
• Deadline-driven and dedicated to excellence.
• Willingness to work overtime as required.
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.