Job description / Role
My client is one of the most renowned global design firms currently involved on a number of exciting projects within Hospitality, Mixed-Use and Residential sectors.
As part of their continued development, they have recently been awarded a number of projects and are looking to help support the continued growth of the business.
Their most pressing requirement is a Senior Architect in Dubai. We are looking for candidates with proven track records of involvement within technically demanding projects from concept to completion.
Key Activities (But not limited to):
• Responsibility for the design development of projects from concept to completion.
• Preparing and/or reviewing preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
• Liaising with design team on design coordination issues
• Reviewing shop drawings, RFI, material samples, method statement, etc
• Responsibility for meeting the brief from an operational and functional perspective
• Review of all drawing packages prior to issue
• Responsibility for the management of the project deliverables
• Coordinate design team meetings with the relevant sub consultants.
• Liaise with post contract team to ensure any alterations or amendments on site are as per local authority regulations.
• Minimum 7 years of experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s qualification in Architecture (Master’s degree highly desirable)
• Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of various projects
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, Photoshop, 3Ds Max
• Good communication skills
If you are interested in working for an excellent established organisation with opportunities to progress further, please click the APPLY button and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Senior Site Architect
Mustard & Linen
|Abu Dhabi||10 Apr|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
Site Project Architect
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
Senior Technical Architect