Job description / Role
We are representing one of the most renowned global design firms who are involved on a number of exciting projects globally within Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Residential and Entertainment sectors.
As part of their continued development, they are looking to add to their design team offering opportunities to help develop your career and be part of a wonderful team working on creative design projects.
Their most pressing requirement is for a Senior Architect in Dubai, although, if you are in Abu Dhabi, we are happy to consider as there are opportunities to work remotely within the UAE. We are happy to also consider candidates who may not be ready for a Senior Architect and would look at a mid level position.
Key Activities (But not limited to):
• Working with the concept department to achieve deliverables on time and within budget
• Assisting Lead Architects and Design Director throughout the full design process
• Local authority and code compliance.
• Meeting the brief from an operational and functional perspective
• Review of all drawing packages prior to issue
• Coordinate design team meetings
• Minimum 7 years of experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s qualification in Architecture
• Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of projects
• Good communication skills
• Strong technical and computing skills
• Proficiency in REVIT
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.