Job description / Role
- Review Contactors shop drawings, material submittals and confirms conformance to project specifications
- Attend to weekly site meetings
- Monitoring the quality control on site
- Conducting Architectural ans Interior Design works inspections and ensures that the work in progress is in accordance to approved shop drawing and project specifications
- Confirming in writing the instructions to the contractor
- Issuing the Non Conformance Reports to the contractor in case if the executed works found not complying with the approved design specifications
- Coordinating with all supervision staff (Architectural, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers)
- Giving support to the Architectural Team for controlling the finishing works
- Following the instructions of the Project Manager related to the work on site
- Coordinating with design staff at head office for solving the construction problems
- Perform other duties as required
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.