Job description / Role
My client is one of the most renowned global design firms currently involved on a number of exciting projects within Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Educational and Residential sectors.
As part of their continued development, they have recently been awarded a number of projects and are urgently looking to expand the team.
Their most pressing requirement is for a Senior Architect in Dubai. We are looking for candidates with proven track records of involvement within the full cycle of technically demanding projects.
The role is open to candidates globally, but preference will be given to those from a western background due to the demands of the client.
Key Activities (But not limited to):
• Responsibility for the design development of projects from concept to completion.
• Responsibility for all local authority compliance and code compliance.
• Responsibility for utilising correct design standards
• Responsibility for all technical detailing of projects
• Responsibility for meeting the brief from an operational and functional perspective
• Coordination of all sub consultant packages
• Review of all drawing packages prior to issue
• Responsibility for the management of the project deliverables
• Must constantly review resources available against those required for successful project implementation.
• Ensure Project Architects are fully conversant with the relevant standards and approved relevant local authority regulations.
• Coordinate design team meetings with the relevant sub consultants.
• Liaise with post contract team to ensure any alterations or amendments on site are as per local authority regulations.
• Minimum 7 years of experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s qualification in Architecture
• Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of various projects
• Good communication skills
• Proficiency in REVIT
If you are interested in working for an excellent established organisation with progression routes, please click the APPLY button and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.