Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Design and architect the overall solution design
- Design the specifications of solutions
- Support the creation of the budget assistance for all initiatives
- Coordinate with vendors on solution design and impact on existing estate
- Responsible for redesigning the existing solution
- Plan for and design estate upgrades and technology shrinkage
- Assist in evaluating and selecting appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Ensure that the organization security policies and guidelines are aligned with all designed solutions
- Design ICT networking solutions in complex and sensitive environments.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- A minimum 10+ of overall experience, with minimum 5+ years as a network architect
- Expert level experience and knowledge with design and implementation of large enterprise Data Center, WAN, DMZ and Internet network segments
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing IP network service architectures, public, private, hybrid network and network as a service (virtual networks)
- Deep technical knowledge of Data Center L2/L3 technologies, network services, storage networking, automation and orchestration
- Mus have in depth knowledge of Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches, ASR1k and ISR routers, F5 and Citrix NetScaler Load Balancers
- Have experience in dealing with vendors
- Have experience in designing and implementing Data Centers and Disaster Recovery Data Centers
- Have strong technical presentation skills
- Have TOGAF
- Have CCIE R&S
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true. At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Network Engineer - Wireless - ISP - Cisco - Survey