Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with one of the largest importers and retailers within spectacles & sunglasses, with their 150-store portfolio within malls, travel and online destinations. Due to the continue store opening program they are looking for a Senior Optometrist to move around different stores and have a more strategic role in head office.
The roles and responsibilities of this Senior Area Optometrist position:
• Overseeing a number of stores and Optometrist
• Looking at training and performance and upskilling new and existing talent
• Perform hand on duties and wye sight tests etc when needed
• Help launch new stores and making sure you have the right Optometrist for the stores.
• Involved strategically in offering the best clinical and technical advice.
• Provide visual field and retinal imaging assessments
• Investigating the latest technology regarding eye care
• Consult with patients regarding their eye health
• Have technical experience to providing expert guidance on preventative measures alongside ways they can maintain their current eye condition
• Work collaboratively as a team and have involvement with the Branch Manager /Director all the way up to CEO level.
The benefits of this Senior Area Optometrist:
• Competitive salary
• Staff Discount
• Bonus Scheme
• Private medical insurance
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment. If you have the required skills and think can work well in this culture, please apply today!
• Qualified Optometrist
• BSc or MSc Optometry degree
• You must have 3 years + within a retail setting
• Someone who has operated as an Area Manager Senior Optometrist.
• Fully Registered with a practising license from the DHA/HAAD/MOH/NHRA/QCH
• An excellent communicator with all level from staff, retail Director, CEO and most importantly the customers.
• Has been involved in training and developing new and existing Optometrists
• Driving KPI's form a customer satisfaction, repeat business and sale targets.
• Aware of the latest equipment & techniques for vision correction
• Can operate in small teams and be hand-on where needed.
• This role will be head office base with travel to stores.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.