Job description / Role
You will play a pivotal role in building, managing, and optimising all data engineering capabilities to realise and operationalise the overall data strategy across the wider group.
Works alongside key business stakeholders, IT technical teams and subject-matter experts to plan and implement the data management and engineering initiatives to eventually deliver optimal analytics and data science solutions.
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
* Architect, build and maintain data pipelines as workloads move from development to production.
* Manage data ingestion technologies, manage data pipelines/lakes, master data management, data warehousing.
* Automate the most-common and tedious data preparation and integration tasks to minimise manual and error-prone processes.
* Demonstrate knowledge and experience in relation to new data initiatives, including proposing appropriate and innovative data ingestion, preparation, integration, and operationalisation techniques.
* Ensure the appropriate and best practice data governance and compliance standards for all data provisioned to internal stakeholders and users.
* Work towards building a data-driven environment, leveraging data to make informed decisions and promote realistic possibilities and advantages for data.
* Attractive tax free salary and family benefits.
* Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applied Mathematics, or related field.
* 10 years' experience with at least 5 years in a Data Engineering management role with exposure to Hadoop environments and cloud platforms.
* Strong track record of successful stakeholder management - must have experience in building and promoting a data-driven environment.
* Must have experience working within investment management or financial services industry.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Admin / Office Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search