Job description / Role
* Rendering broad range of legal advice in the areas of (i) corporate law, (ii) commercial companies laws (including incorporation and restructuring of entities in the UAE and the free zones in the UAE and outside the UAE including GCC, (iii) private equity, (iv) mergers and acquisitions, (v) financing, (vi) real estate, (vii) supervising, coordinating and controlling commercial and civil dispute resolution, (viii) employment law, and (ix) intellectual property.
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all sort of agreements. Drafts structurally consistent and clear legal documents.
* Liaising with authorities in the UAE.
* Actively developing and enhancing local legal knowledge within the firm. Proactively and willingly support team members.
* Drafts articles and publications on recent topics and developments in the region.
* Advising clients on compliance regulations (including corporate governance, economic substance regulations, anti-bribery regulations, economic sanctions laws, etc….)
* Supporting the managing partners on complex regional projects in several areas.
* Support the managing partners in managing and negotiating complex and high impact contracts by providing input to the development of strategy and tactics by providing counsel throughout the contractual process.
* Maintaining effective network with firm existing clients, promote the business, and developing the existing portfolio. Helping in developing the firm's client development methodology and provide proactive client development support.
* Managing and supervising the litigation/arbitration handled by associated law firms.
* Degree in Law
* Further Qualifications (LLM, PhD) are an advantage
* 10 years' experience in corporate and commercial practice
* Experience gained from either a major law firm or the in-house legal department of another multinational company
* Proven and extensive experience in corporate and commercial law, with experience in drafting and negotiating sales, agency, JV, distribution, manufacturing, supply and like agreements
* Working knowledge of employment, regulatory and trade law issues preferred
Language requirements/IT skills
* Fluent in English (Arabic and French will be considered as an advantage)
* Good IT skills
* Trustworthy, discrete personality with high integrity
* Mature person with a flexible mind-set
Salary & Benefits
* 45-55K per month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Legal Counsel (Oil & Gas)
Senior Legal Counsel - Technology, Media, Telecoms Experience
Sole Legal Counsel - Asset Management Company