Job description / Role
Purpose of the role
• To provide technically sound legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries
• Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients.
• Establish credibility, influence where appropriate and provide excellent client service.
• Draft contracts, minutes of board meetings, etc.
• Prepare fee matter estimates and quotations.
• Ensure timeliness of debt collection and billing.
• Ensure effective management of time, effort and resources in order to generate maximum efficiencies.
• Maintain time records at all times.
• Ensure work is compliant with procedures and standard documents.
• Consider regulatory issues at all times and report any concerns to senior management as appropriate.
• Maintain Knowledge Management (KM) information/system and ensure this is accurate and current.
• Build knowledge and experience in practice areas to the highest standards.
• Understand Legal Business plan and Strategic plan
• Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the team
• Undertake project work as required, undertaking any initiatives identified and designated from time to time by Heads of Service Line Partners or Director of Business Development.
Significant experience from a leading law firm in one or all of the following environments:
• Banking & Finance / Funds / Corporate & Commercial
• Strong Academics (minimum 2:1 degree)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Effective communicator
• Strong influencing skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
• Strong relationship management skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Excellent drafting skills
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Associate - Legal
Ignite Search & Selection
TGC Consulting Middle East